Meeting Your High Flow Demand with Fixed Speed Reliability
The Red Jacket 4 HP Submersible Turbine Pump (STP) rounds out the 4” Veeder-Root STP portfolio, offering high throughput, high reliability, and reduced power consumption. The best in-class fixed speed technology services up to 7 simultaneous fuel transactions at the required 10 Gallons Per Minute (GPM) per nozzle. With an automatic electrical disconnection mechanism, disruptions are minimized to site operations making servicing safe, quick, and efficient to ensure site uptime.
- Equivalent to 4 HP variable speed solutions, performance up to 7 simultaneous activated nozzles at 10 GPM
- 4-Inch design meets the required tank riser size
- 4% less power consumption than variable speed solutions
- Quick Set® adjustable length options
- Designed and tested to the same quality standards as existing Red Jacket STPs that have less than 1% field failure rates
- Automatic electrical disconnect ensures quick and safe servicing
- Spring mechanisms reduce lifting force
- Automatic fuel drain allows fuel in the manifold to safely drain back to the tank
- Upstream siphon filter screen helps minimize the risk of clogging
As biofuels, vehicle technology, and ethanol infrastructures expand, Red Jacket fueling systems are there to meet your needs. The Red Jacket 4 HP STP is designed alongside our current series of packer manifolds. Whether you are pumping Unleaded (E10) or higher concentrations of Biodiesel and Ethanol, the 4 HP has it covered with The Red Jacket STP, The Red Jacket Alcohol Gas (AG) STP*, and Red Armor® STP*.
* The Red Jacket AG 4 HP STP and The Red Armor 4 HP STP will be available in May 2024