High Throughput Performance
The Red Jacket 4 HP STP steps up the flow rate over 2 HP variants (ranging from 90 to 95 GPM) and delivers 135 GPM at the packer manifold. This additional flow capacity provides assurance to retailers that they will keep consumers happy with fast dispense during peak hours throughout the day.
- The Red Jacket 4 HP STP delivers 40% or more flow rate when compared to 2 HP solutions making it the optimal 4" STP for higher throughput sites
- Equivalent to 4 HP variable speed solutions performance when servicing up to 7 simultaneously activate nozzles at 10 GPM
The less time spent servicing, the better. The Red Jacket packer manifold was designed from the ground up to be the industry leader with safety and serviceability at the forefront. The Red Jacket 4 HP STP provides high reliability through a unique automatic electrical disconnect, reduced lifting force, and automatic fuel drain. Additional reliability features include:
- Contractor’s Box and Capacitor Housing are isolated from the fuel path and integrated into the packer manifold
- Easier line tests and servicing with unique check valve design
- Upstream siphon filter screen helps minimize the risk of clogging