The Red Jacket® Alcohol Gas (AG) Submersible Turbine Pump
The cornerstone of your alternative fueling infrastructure, the Red Jacket AG series of submersible turbine pumps (STP) are built on the foundation of The Red Jacket model and is specially designed for resiliency in the harsh alternative fuel environment.
The Red Jacket AG STP is compatible with Ethanol concentrations up to 90%, Methanol concentrations up to 100%, and MTBE, ETBE or TAME concentrations up to 20%. It is UL79A and UL79B certified for use with renewable biofuels.
Designed for alternate fuels
All the advantages of the Red Jacket Submersible Turbine Pump, designed for alternative fuels – such as alcohol and ethanol. Red Jacket Submersible Turbine Pump AG is a fixed-speed alcohol gas fuel pump with a motor that delivers a higher flow rate than than comparable submersible fuel motors, to optimize fuel flow and dispensing. The STP also features Red Jacket’s advanced packer manifold design, making it the industry’s easiest and safest STP to install and service. This STP solution is available in ¾HP to 2HP motor configurations and fixed or Quick Set® adjustable lengths.
Features and Benefits
Alternative Fuel ready with AG compatible hardware:
- Specialized Design – compatible with Ethanol concentrations up to 90%, Methanol concentrations up to 100% and MTBE, ETBE or TAME concentrations up to 20%.
- Certified – UL79A and UL79B for use with renewable biofuels.
Superior motor design provides higher flow rates, lower power consumption, and increased safety and reliability:
- Up to 5% Increased Flow – Improved stator and receptacle housing design provides larger fuel paths.
- 8% Less Power Consumption – More efficient motor design results in 8% reduction in wattage.
- Better Quality – Red Jacket’s motor manufacturing yields improved quality, which means more station uptime than other STPs on the market.
- Universal Compatibility – Fewer parts to stock.
- Improved Reliability – Improved bearing design and upgraded insulation yield longer motor life.
- Increased Safety – Maximum temperature remains ~125 degrees cooler vs. competitive models. Enhanced connectors separation meets latest flameproof standards.
Advanced packer manifold design expedites installation, simplifies service or testing, and sets the standard for Electrical and Environmental Safety:
- Built-in Isolated Contractor’s Box – Electrical connection housing is built into the manifold and is completely isolated from the fuel path.
- Easy to Install and Service – No adjustment required to fit yok, assembly is quick.
- Increased Electrical Safety – Automatic electrical yoke disconnects upon removal of extractable bolts.
- Environmentally Friendly – Automatic breaking of extractible seal upon bolt removal ensures automatic fuel drain back into tank, protecting the environment from contamination and site owners from related liability.
- Innovative Check Valve Design – “Open” setting makes for easier line tests and servicing.
Column Pipe and Riser:
Installation Depth Range
Quick Set (Adjustable Length):
*Assumes 1.5 HP
Packer Manifold Access Ports
Line Pressure Port:
Check Valve Compatibility
Other Agency Listings:
The Red Jacket Portfolio offers a variety of solutions tailored for the special requirements of resiliency in today’s renewable fuels, as well as fuels focused on improved emissions and fuel economy.
- The Red Jacket AG Specification Sheet (576047-268) (PDF)
- Red Jacket STP Fuel Compatibility (576047-305) (PDF)
- Red Jacket Fixed Speed Reliability Sheet (576047-331)
- Red Jacket Product Guide (576047-310) (PDF)
- The Benefits of Owning a Red Jacket (576047-193) (PDF)
- The Benefits of Servicing a Red Jacket (576047-194) (PDF)
- The Red Jacket STP Installation Manual (577013-830) (PDF)
- The Red Jacket STP CAD Files
- The Red Jacket® 3/4 HP Alcohol Gas Submersible Turbine Pump Specifications – 50Hz (577014-468-10)
- The Red Jacket® 1.5 HP Alcohol Gas Submersible Turbine Pump Specifications – 50Hz (577014-468-11)
- The Red Jacket® 1.5 HP High Pressure Alcohol Gas Submersible Turbine Pump Specifications – 50Hz (577014-468-12)
- The Red Jacket® 2 HP Alcohol Gas Submersible Turbine Pump Specifications – 50Hz (577014-468-13)