Provide Insight to Your Fueling Operations
Gain real-time visibility regarding the performance of your Red Jacket Submersible Turbine Pumps (STPs), make informed maintenance decisions, and ensure efficient service calls. Intelligent Pump Control (IPC) Software with Red Jacket Diagnostics runs on the TLS-450PLUS Automatic Tank Gauge (ATG), and communication flows between the ATG and STP through the IQ Smart Control Box.
Remote Diagnostics & Control
IPC with Red Jacket Diagnostics supports the following categories of diagnostics for each Red Jacket IQ Controller:
- Current Operational Status – Provides pump electrical voltage and current value
- Pump Controller Failures – Provides Controller fault indication
- Pump Activity Log – Tracks when the pump activates
- Pump Controller Settings – Indicates setup of Red Jacket Diagnostic / IPC monitoring software
The TLS-450PLUS ATG
Provides the most comprehensive site data for advanced fuel asset management, including real time updates and alerts on dispense modes, manifolding, communication and system faults.
The IQ Smart Control Box
Contains the intelligent circuitry that allows the communication path to flow between the ATG and STP, providing key data for site owners to make informed business decisions.
Red Jacket Fixed Speed STP
Optimizes the fueling process and provides real-time performance data. The IPC Software with Red Jacket Diagnostics empowers you with the data needed to make informed site operation decisions.
Diagnostics and Faults
Here is a list of the new equipment alarms provided on the TLS-450PLUS through IPC that helps diagnose and troubleshoot Red Jacket STP conditions before technicians are dispatched.
|TLS Alarm/Pump Controller Comm Screen Status||Description/Cause||IQ Control Box Red LED Indicator|
Device is Uncalibrated (1 Flash)
Overcurrent Fault (2 Flashes)
Dry Run Fault (3 Flashes)
Low AC Current (4 Flashes)
Setup/Communication Error (5 Flashes)
Low Line Voltage (6 Flashes)
Bypass Mode (7 Flashes)
Extended Run (8 Flashes)
Red Jacket IQ Controller: 008800511 (120V), 008800581 (120V w/ 2HP fixed speed capacitor), 008800521 (240V), 008800591 (240V w/ 2HP fixed speed capacitor).
- TLS-450PLUS with IPC/Red Jacket Diagnostic Enhancement
Integration Solution for 3rd Party Pump Controllers
The TLS-450PLUS ATG can also monitor and control Non-Red Jacket submersible pump controller/pump sets with IPC.
- Receive communication alarms from the pump controller/Submersible Turbine Pump (STP) when issues arise for immediate action
- Use data to better understand STP performance and needed maintenance measures
- Proactively service equipment to ensure maximum uptime IPC allows the TLS-450PLUS ATG to display and report STP activity through a direct communication link between a STP pump controller and the TLS-450PLUS system via a RS-485 connection.