At this year's NACS Show the Veeder-Root booth displayed our latest integrated site solutions.
Primary displays areas around the booth included:
- An immersive look at the problem of in-tank corrosion and how Veeder-Root's CLEANDIESEL In-Sump Fuel Conditioner solves the problem and helps maintain tank health
- A giant TLS-450PLUS Automatic Tank Gauge display where we discussed the benefits of upgrading consoles; including the new Secondary Containment Vacuum Sensing System and Centralized Device Management capabilities
- The launch of four new products from Insite360 to manage fuel operations and logistics from rack-to-cash
- A live demo of the Sump-Dri Desiccant System's ability to reduce the threat of in-sump corrosion by lowering humidity in sump spaces
- An update to Veeder-Root's Training and Certification programs to refresh training content and structure
Maintain the health of your tank
Water contamination is the chief enemy of diesel storage. Stagnant water on tank bottoms is the breeding ground for microbial activity, which leads to the production of corrosive acids and microbial waste. Continuous water removal is the only long term, sustainable solution for optimal tank health and diesel fuel quality. At this year's NACS Show we previewed our solution to in-tank corrosion - the CLEANDIESEL In-Sump Fuel Conditioner.
Manage your tank gauge operating software and stage updates
Our Centralized Device Management tool allows organizations to control software versions on their TLS-450PLUS, TLS4, and TLS4B consoles, and implement upgrade plans. This tool runs on Windows platforms within an organization intra-network; reducing the number of service personnel and the amount of travel needed to upgrade console software across your network.
Simplify compliance and maximize protection
Secondary Containment Vacuum Sensing System for the TLS-450PLUS Automatic Tank Gauge is designed to detect leaks in double-walled fuel tank, sump and piping systems. It helps contain the release of product while under vacuum.
Next generation of fuel operations tools
New products for Insite360 help manage your site operations from end-to-end, so that you can deliver the right information to your stakeholders. Learn more about the new products:
Veeder-Root Training and Certification programs
Veeder-Root is working on a fully revitalized online training and certification platform to ensure that training for our products is accessible, manageable, and offered at a lower cost. The updated platform will allow for credit based learning programs that technicians can customize around their continuing education needs.
NACS Image Gallery
Check out some more photos from our NACS Booth!