Monitor above ground storage tanks that require flex probe solutions
The Mag-FLEX is specifically designed for monitoring aboveground storage tanks. Utilizes the proven Veeder-Root magnetostrictive probe technology installed in over 500,000 tanks globally. The solution can be paired with any Veeder-Root automatic tank gauge to create a powerful, affordable inventory management system backed by the support network and reliability of Veeder-Root. This aboveground solution delivers accurate reconciliation of your most expensive on-site assets without you having to scale formidable heights to determine inventory levels.
- Built with flexible corrugated stainless steel for easy installation and accurate monitoring in a wide range of fluid materials.
- Supports aboveground tanks from 5’ to 50’ in height
- Provides a single point of monitoring for aboveground and underground storage tanks through one tank gauge console
- Monitor product level, water level and temperature through one tank opening
- Save on installation with wireless technology (compatible with standard VR TLS-RF Wireless 2 systems)
|889590-4XX||Mag-FLEX Stainless Steel Probe with Stainless Steel Water and Product Floats for Gasoline Tanks,Wired-TLS-450PLUS, TLS-450, TLS4c and TLS4i||UL|
|889590-5XX||Mag-FLEX Stainless Steel Probe with Stainless Steel Water and Product Floats for Diesel Tanks,Wired-TLS-450PLUS, TLS-450, TLS4c and TLS4i||UL|
|889590-6XX||Mag-FLEX Stainless Steel Probe with Stainless Steel Product Floats,(No Water Detection)Wired -TLS-450PLUS, TLS-450, TLS4c and TLS4i||UL|
|889590-1XX||Mag-FLEX Stainless Steel Probe with Stainless Steel Water and Product Floats for Gasoline Tanks,Wired or Wireless, TLS-450PLUS, TLS-450, TLS4c and TLS4i,TLS-350,TLS-300 and TLS-2||UL|
|889590-2XX||Mag-FLEX Stainless Steel Probe with Stainless Steel Water and Product Floats for Diesel Tanks,Wired or Wireless, TLS-450PLUS, TLS-450, TLS4c and TLS4i,TLS-350,TLS-300 and TLS-2||UL|
|889590-3XX||Mag-FLEX Stainless Steel Probe with Stainless Steel Product Floats,(No Water Detection)Wired or Wireless, TLS-450 PLUS, TLS-450, TLS4c and TLS4i,TLS-350,TLS-300 and TLS-2|
- Single point of monitoring for UST and AST sites: Site owners can now monitor both their underground and aboveground storage tanks a single Veeder-Root fuel monitoring system
- Water Detection: Water detection is standard with the optional Low level detection
- Water Float System: The standard water float preassembled detects water at the 5.5” level and the optional low water detection kit is available for water detection at the 1.9” level (requires 4” tank opening)
- Wireless Applications: Save installation time and cost with wireless technology. The TLS-RF Wireless 2 Kit reduces installation time and eliminates wiring from the tank to the TLS console
- Wired Application: Accommodates traditional wired installation when wireless is not practical.
- Rely on field-proven digital magnetostrictive technology (now in a flexible probe design): Flexible probe design makes transportation and installation easy
- Accuracy: The probe has the accuracy of 0.01% of full insertion length and has sensors that provide fuel temperature and temperature-compensated volume readings
- Optimize site configurations with a scalable TLS portfolio: Veeder-Root offers a wide range of consoles to best suit the various AST site configurations
- Stainless steel probe shaft provides increased protection of the mag-wire and probe durability