October 4 – 6, the 2023 NACS Show brought together industry leaders, innovators, and guests from around the world to showcase their latest breakthrough products and solutions. This year's event, held at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA, was an unforgettable experience that left attendees buzzing with excitement.
The 2023 NACS Show was an incredible opportunity for us to exhibit our commitment to excellence and innovation. Here are Veeder-Root’s key highlights from this event:
- TLS-450PLUS: Remotely access and control the TLS-450PLUS Automatic Tank Gauge (ATG) through THE PLUS VIEW app, Web-Enabled Access, and Centralized Device Management (CDM). Improve fuel quality with a fully integrated HydrX™ Fuel Conditioning System in the TLS-450PLUS. Fully utilize Red Jacket® Submersible Turbine Pump (STP) capabilities with Red Jacket Diagnostics and Intelligent Pump Control.
- Red Jacket STP Equipment: The new Red Jacket 4HP STP for high throughput sites provides the best-in-class reliability and low power consumption. This new STP is scheduled to be in production before the end of the year. Then, in early 2024, there will be a new Red Jacket Biofuel Mechanical Line Leak Detector that provides the best-in-class UL Listed protection from higher concentrations of ethanol, biodiesel, and specialty fuels.
- Biofuel Blending System (BBS): The BBS provides retailers with the ability to produce biodiesel blends on-site, enabling them to purchase larger quantities of biodiesel and create feedstock sourcing options that are not readily available at the rack. This increases overall profitability as blenders can capitalize on biodiesel’s tax advantages like federal blend credits, state tax exemptions, and infrastructure grants.
- HydrX™ Fuel Conditioning System: HydrX combats in-tank corrosion by providing continuous water removal within diesel storage tanks. It is also now fully integrated with the TLS-450PLUS, allowing retailers and service providers to view and configure the system either on-site or remotely.
- Veeder-Root & NOV Bundle Financing Program: Leverage Patriot Capital rates for your next site improvement project to purchase your Veeder-Root ATG and Red Jacket STP and NOV Tank and Piping equipment.
The 2023 NACS Show was a resounding success, and it was filled with engaging booth conversations, exciting product announcements, and thorough walk-throughs of our integrated site solutions. We look forward to seeing you at the 2024 NACS Show in Las Vegas, NV at the Las Vegas Convention Center.