Veeder-Root and Gilbarco Veeder-Root, the industry leaders in commercial and industrial fuel and fleet technologies, have an awarded contract (#022217-GVR) with Sourcewell, formerly the National Joint Powers Alliance® (NJPA), for “Fleet Management and Related Technology Solutions.” This contract benefits fuel and fleet managers in government, education and other nonprofit entities by allowing them to easily access and source top-rated solutions from industry leaders.
Sourcewell is an organization that provides nationally-leveraged and competitively-solicited cooperative purchasing contracts under the guidance of the Uniform Municipal Contracting Law. It uses its cooperative contract purchasing method to leverage the national purchasing power of its 50,000-member agencies, while streamlining the purchasing process through the consolidation of numerous, individually-prepared solicitations into one national, cooperatively-shared process. These cooperative contracts offer both time and money savings benefits for users. Members are able to purchase the products and services of Veeder-Root and Gilbarco Veeder-Root entities, more efficiently and at a reduced cost.
Products and services included under the contract include:
- Fuel Tank Management with Veeder-Root tank gauging products
- Fuel Operations Management with Insite360 software and services
- Fuel Pumping Systems from Red Jacket STPs
- Bulk Fuel Transfer using Veeder-Root Electronic Meter Registers
- Fuel Management including Gasboy’s fleet management systems
- Telematics products from Teletrac Navman
- Fuel Dispensing using Gasboy Atlas products
- Project Management Services