Red Jacket delivers faster, more reliable fuel flow for the lowest cost of ownership. The Red Jacket is a fixed speed submersible turbine pump that optimizes fuel flow to your dispensers. Its motor performance delivers higher flow rates than any other motor in the industry. It features Red Jacket’s advanced packer manifold design, making it the industry’s easiest and safest STP to install and service. Available in ¾HP to 2HP configurations and fixed or variable Quick Set lengths.
- Superior motor design delivers higher flow rates, lower power consumption, and increased safety and reliability.
- Advanced packer manifold delivers automatic fuel drain, electrical disconnect, and reduced lifting force for increased site and environmental safety.
- Built-in isolated contractor’s box for quicker and safer installation.
- Automatic electrical disconnect offers increased safety.
- Check valve and manifold design for easier line tests & servicing.
- AG Model available for biofuel applications.
The Benefits of Manifolding Two 2-HP The Red Jacket STPs
- New and improved motor performance, which delivers higher flow rates
- Built-in contractor’s box. The electrical connection housing is built into the manifold and is completely isolated from the fuel path
- Easy to install and service. No adjustment required to fit the yoke, making this pump the easiest to install
- Increased electrical safety. Yoke assembly is quick, simple and safe electrical connections. Simply turn off the circuit breaker, back off the two nuts holding the extractable in place and the yoke electrical connection is broken
- Environmentally friendly. When the two nuts holding the extractable in place are backed off, the O- ring seals are automatically broken, releasing pressure in the pump and the non-isolated line, draining fuel back into the tank. This simple feature helps eliminate potential human error that could cause service spills, protecting the environment from fuel contamination and site owners from related liability
- Innovative check valve design. Designed so that it can be raised, providing a larger path to depressurize the line and return fuel to the tank. This feature eliminates the potential for fuel spills
Designed for Hazardous Location:
- Class 1, Group D atmospheres
Quick-Set Adjustment Range:
- RJ 1 = 74.5" - 105"*
- RJ 2 = 104.4" - 165"
- RJ 3 = 164" - 225"
- *Assumes 1.5 HP
Agency Listing (See price book and manual for agency listings by model):
- ATEX EN15268 Certified
4" Horsepowers Available:
3/4 HP, 60 HZ, 1-phase
- 3/4 HP, 50 HZ, 1-phase or 3-phase
- 1 1/2 HP, 60 HZ, 1-phase
- 1 1/2 HP, 50 HZ, 1-phase or 3-phase
- X3, 60 HZ, 1-phase
- X4, 50 HZ, 1-phase or 3-phase
- 2 HP, 60 HZ, 1-phase
- 2 available, 1/4" NPT. Vacuums
- generated up to 25 in Hg.
- 100% Gasoline
- 80% Gasoline with 20% TAME, ETBE, or MTBE
- Gasoline with up to 15% Ethanol or Methanol
Line Pressure Port:
- 1 Available. 1/4" NPT
- 1 Available. 1/4" NPT
- The Red Jacket Product Family Brochure (576047-191)
- The Benefits of Owning a Red Jacket (576047-193)
- The Benefits of Servicing a Red Jacket (576047-194)