Veeder-Root’s MODBUS / BACnet Gateway is an add-on component to TLS family Automatic Tank Gauges. It supports multiple protocols to communicate ATG information to Building Automation Systems. Paired with a Veeder-Root TLS system, the MODBUS / BACnet Gateway relays real-time tank gauge data including tank inventories, sensor performance, liquid alarms, delivery data, and system status.
User configurable selection of over 100 unique tank gauge parameters.
- Gain access to up to 1500 data points from up to 64 tanks,99 single-sensor inputs, 256 general inputs, or any system parameter covering the maximum capacity of any TLS automatic tank gauge
- RS-485 or Ethernet Field Protocol Support
- RS-232 Communication to the Veeder-Root ATG
- Onboard Diagnostic LEDs and Built-in Web Configuration
- BACnet MS/TP
- BACnet IP
- Modbus TCP/IP
- Modbus RTU
- 1500 points
- TLS-450PLUS, TLS4 Series, TLS-350 Series, TLS-300 Series
- BTL Mark - BACnet Testing Laoratory
- CE Certified, FCC Part 15 Class A
- TUV approved to UL 916, EN 60950-1, EN60950-3, and CSA 22-2 standards RoHS compliant
- Operating Temperature -40º C to 75ºC
- Humidity 5% to 90% non-condensing
- 120/240VAC 50-60 Hz
- 4.5” x 3.2” x 1.6” 0.4lbs
- Extract and save WEB.IMG file on the PC. File is found here: https://go.veeder.com/hubfs/VR-Software-Downloads/web.img
- Open a web browser and type the IP address of the FieldServer in the address bar. Default IP Address is 192.168.1.24 Use the FS Toolbox utility if you do not know the IP address
- Click on the Diagnostics & Debugging button.
- In the Navigation Tree on the left hand side, do the following Click on SETUP. Click on FILE TRANSFER. Click on the GENERAL tab.
- In the GENERAL tab, click on Browse and select the WEB.IMG file.
- Click on submit.
- When the download is complete, click on the SYSTEM RESTART button.