The Red Armor Submersible Turbine Pump for Corrosive Environments
The ultimate survivor in your fueling infrastructure. The Red Jacket Red Armor series submersible turbine pumps are built to last in the harshest corrosive environments created by ULSD and ethanol blends.
- Specialty coating on all cast surfaces withstands acetic acid exposure to prevent pitting and deterioration over time
- Stainless Steel construction on all exposed surfaces ensures easy maintenance for the life of the pump
Protect against corrosion in-sump and in-tank
In-sump protection includes powder coated packer manifold, stainless steel riser, nuts, springs, screws, check valve seat, eye bolt, and check valve guide
In-tank protection includes powder-coated discharge head, stainless column pipe and quick-set connector.
The Red Armor specialty coating was selected as the toughest performer across a battery of abrasion, immersion and impact standards.
Built upon the same field proven Red Jacket STP platform with identical sizes as the long standing "Red Jacket" and the "Red Jacket AG" models.
- 100% Gasoline
- 100% Diesel
- 0-100% Biodiesel blends
- Jet fuel
- Kerosene and Fuel Oil
- Methanol concentrations up to 100%
- Ethanol concentrations up to 90%
- MTBE, ETBE, or TAME concentrations up to 20%
4" Horsepowers Available:
- 3/4 HP, 60 HZ, 1-phase
- 1 1/2 HP, 60 HZ, 1-phase
- X3 1 1/2 HP, 60 HZ, 1-phase, high pressure
- 2 HP, 60 HZ, 1-phase
- 2 available, 1/4" NPT. Vacuums
- Optional stainless siphon cartridge for survivability in corrosive fuels (410151-002)
- 1 Available. 1/4" NPT
Optional stainless steel trapper intake screen blocks corroded tank debris from clogging dispenser filters (144-194-5)
Fits installations from 3 ½’ to 19’ in depth