Vapor Product Training includes the following: (California Region)
- In-Station Diagnostic (ISD)
- Pressure Management Control(PMC)
- Carbon Canister/Vapor Polisher (CC)
- TLS Wireless 2
These course are being offered by four Veeder-Root certified training centers in California. All Veeder-Root trainers in California were given the opportunity to become ISD trainers, and the companies listed below decided to offer this class at the locations indicated.
- Alpha Petroleum - Dixon, CA
- Northwest Pump - San Diego, CA
- Service Station Systems - San Jose, CA
- C.E.Thomas-Glendale, CA
Please see the Certified Trainer Matrix for contact information. Each Certified Trainer listed has posted their ISD training schedule and tuition pricing on their company’s web page. Registration forms are available from these trainers.
Prerequisite: TLS-350 Service Technician Certification or Recertification
Length of Course: 1 Day Classroom / 4 hours Web
Certification: Renewal required every 2 years