Increase operational longevity with the VR-10/4 mechanical computer. Features pricing up to $3.99 per gallon and contains four transfer money wheels, operating at one-fourth normal speed while doing the same job. This means significantly longer life – particularly at higher price-per-gallon values and higher flow rates.
- Can be equipped with various options such as pulse generators and electric reset for self-serve operations
- Factory installed “Quick Change” gearbox can be ordered for fast conversion to the metric system
- Four transfer money wheels offer greater operational efficiency, reliability
- Unique worm gear drive prevents wheel overthrow
- Exclusive high-resolution clutch to improve accuracy and readability
- Precise and repeatable positioning of the wheels at the zero point during reset
- Sales rates up to $60 per minute
Speed: 150 rpm maximum of right-hand money wheel (20 gallons/minute at $2.999/gallon or 15 gallons/minute at $3.999/gallon). $60/minute maximum at any price/gallon.
Number of Computer Wheels: Two banks of 4 wheels each for money and gallons, front and back.
Size of Figures: First and second money wheels: 10.2 mm high, 6.4 mm wide (0.400", 0.251"). All other 20.6 mm high, 12.7 mm wide (0.812", 0.500").
Price Setting Figures: 0.000 to 3.999 dollars per gallon. (Optional to $9.99).
Character Configuration: 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 with graduation every penny, four times on right-hand money wheel. 0, 0, 1, 1 etc. to 9, 9 on second money wheel.
Totalizers: Gallons: 7 digits. Money: 7 digits. Right-hand wheel of the money totalizer also has the four transfer design with 5-cent increments.
Dial Face Masks: No change is required when replacing a VR-2002 or VR-2002E with a VR-10/4.
Reset: Double handle or rotary reset mechanism. Readily accepts V-R electric resets.
Operating Temperature Range: -40 degrees to +71 degrees C (-40 degrees to +160 degrees F).