Quickly and accurately detect the presence of hydrocarbons or fluids and differentiate between the two, with Veeder-Root’s dispenser pan and containment sump sensors. Alarm conditions, Fuel, Liquid Warning, High Liquid Alarm, Sensor Out – trigger an audible alarm. A displayed and printed message also appears on the TLS-350R or TLS-350, and they are recorded in their History Alarm Report.
Durable and accurate, with no moving parts to wear out or stick, these sensors withstand harsh environments, continuing to detect fluid or hydrocarbons even in freezing temperatures.
The housing is constructed of polyester, the sensing element a conductive elastomer, and it can be reused after an alarm is sensed without degradation.
- Ultrasonic technology determines presence of fluid and alarms at low level and high-level “trip” points
- Conductive elastomer differentiates between hydrocarbons and other liquids and alarms when hydrocarbon is detected at any point on the sensor
- Remains accurate, reliable and reusable even after exposure to heavy concentrations of hydrocarbons
- Fuel at any height on the sensor, even when floating on other liquid, triggers a fuel alarm
- Liquid warning is triggered when liquid reaches 1.0" high on both Dispenser Pan and Containment Sump Sensors
- High Liquid Alarm is triggered when liquid reaches 8.0" on Dispenser Pan Sensor, 10" on Containment Sump Sensors