Veeder-Root’s Stand-Alone Dispenser Pan Sensors immediately shut down AC power to the dispenser when fluid is detected in the dispenser pan. Fail-safe design features eliminate the possibility of missing a leak condition.
Easily installed in most dispenser pans and dispenser sumps*, the Stand-Alone Sensors function with most manufacturers’ dispensers. The sensors control and shut down power to the dispenser without the need for additional relays, circuitry or wiring. The sensors’ control interface ensures the intrinsically safe integrity in a Class I Division II hazardous area.
Accurate and reliable, the Stand-Alone Dispenser Pan Sensors withstand the harshest environments.
Stand-Alone Dispenser Pan Sensors are warranted to be free from detects for a period of one year from the date of installation or 15 months from the date of invoice.
Float Switch Dispenser Pan Sensor shuts down dispenser when it detects:
- -1-1/2” of liquid at the base of the sensor
Discriminating Dispenser Pan Sensor shuts down dispenser when it detects:
- -1/32” of hydrocarbons floating on liquid at any height on the sensor
- -1/8” of hydrocarbon liquid at the base of the sensor
- -6-1/2” of liquid from the base of the sensor
- Operating Temperature Range: 0C to +70C (for freezing liquids); -25C to 70C (for hydrocarbons)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40C to 70C
- Cable Length: 5 feet
- Sensor Dimensions: 11.53” high, 2.13” diameter
- Control Interface Dimensions: 9.350” high, 2.17” diameter
Dispenser Pan Sensor with Dispenser Control Interface
Discriminating Dispenser Pan Sensor with Dispenser Control Interface
Universal Sensor Mounting Kit
- Addendum Dispenser Sensors and Containment Sump Sensors for TLS Consoles Installation Manual (577013-724) (PDF)
- Dispenser Pan Sensors & Containment Sump Sensors Installation Guide (576013-306) (PDF)
- Mag Sump Sensor Installation Guide (577013-812) (PDF)
- Position-Sensitive Pan/Sump Sensor Installation Guide (577013-809) (PDF)
- Stand-Alone Dispenser Pan Sensor with Dispenser Control Interface Installation Manual (576013-845) (PDF)
- Sump Sensor Installation Guide (576013-301 ) (PDF)
- Liquid-Phase Product Detectors - Results of U.S. E.P.A. Standard Evaluations (576013-917) (PDF)
- Point Sensor - Liquid Contact Product Detectors - Certification Reports - Results of U.S. E.P.A. Standard Evaluations (576013-864) (PDF)
- Sensor Products - Application Guide (577013-750) (PDF)
- First System Readied for Clean Air Compliance