Boost efficiency with the series 7886 High-Capacity Meter Register that totalizes and displays high-speed deliveries and transactions to 999,999 gallons in large, easy-to-read figures.
- Works with any liquid inventory and delivery operations
- Highly visible display
- Increased efficiency in any type of liquid inventory and delivery operations
- High-visibility digital display for optimum readability
- Rugged construction gives maximum dependability at speeds to 250 rpm of right wheel
- Positive-action knob reset avoids errors
- Versatile design fits all popular flow meters
Specifications listed are standard unless otherwise noted. Optional features are available at additional cost.
- Speed: 250 rpm of right Register wheel.
- Drive Torque: During counting, average running torque at room temperature with a 1:1 ratio gear plate is 4 oz. in. (2.8 N-cm). During display wheel transfer from all 9's to all 0's, the instantaneous peak torque readings may reach 40 oz. in. (28.2 N-cm).
- Number of Figures: Delivery display: 6. Totalizer 8.
- Size of Figures: Delivery display: 0.625" high, 0.300" wide (15.87, 7.62 mm). Totalizer: 0.125" high, 0.078" wide (3.18, 1.98 mm).
- Color of Figures: White on black, except black on white right totalizer wheel designating tenths. Others optional.
- Character Configuration: 0 to 9. Models available with tenths indicated by decimal point. Options available.
- Reset: Knob.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 degrees to +71 degrees C (-40 degrees to +160 degrees F).
- Style of Figures: Veeder-Root/Cornell for optimum readability of all primary displays.
- Mounting: Eight 1/4 X 28 tapped holes with steel inserts on 6-5/8" (168.275 mm) diameter. Special adaptors are available to convert nearly all meters to accept this register.
- Construction: Cover: cast aluminum. Sub-frames and case: cast Zamak. Wheels, pinions and clutch: acetal resin. Finished in corrosion-resistant epoxy.
- Gearing: 1:1 is standard. 1:1 through 42:1 are available.
- Lubrication: Periodic.
- Rated Life: 50,000 reset cycles or 25,000,000 revolutions of right wheel, whichever comes first, under normal operating conditions.