Inform.NET is a fuel management software solution that any size network of automatic tank gauges can utilize for real-time fuel and compliance management. It allows you to access critical tank gauge information from almost anywhere — laptops, smartphones, computers — wherever you can find an Internet connection. Inform.NET also allows unlimited polling and multiuser access. And you can tailor access to your network depending on the individual’s role in the organization.
- Web-based – allowing flexibility in retrieving tank gauge data
- Unlimited polling at your site – with real-time access to data
- Unlimited users – can be customized by role or site location
- Flexible detection and restoration – allowing you to see if any of the parameters set have been altered and resetting to original configuration with only a click
- Web-based application allows users the flexibility of accessing critical automatic tank gauge information anywhere they have access to a web browser, potentially saving a visit to the site
- Unlimited polling provides users the ability to poll all their sites as often as they need to, giving them access to real-time information
- Unlimited users allowing customers to set up as many users as they wish, limiting their access not only by function (user role) but also by site(s) they have access to
- Configuration change detection and restoration so customers can see if any one of over 50 unique ATG parameters have been altered. With the click of a mouse, they can restore any ATG on the network to its previous setting
- SQL and SSRS database structure allows for easy interfacing with other enterprise software applications
Requirements for Inform.NET Software:
- Must have server and SQL savvy personnel
- Physical CPU: 2 XEON class dual core processors @ 2.0 GHz or greater; with hyper-threading enabled.
- Cache: 1 MB L2 per core
- Memory: 4 GB
- Disk: 2 x 36 GB
- VMware and multiple server configurations are not supported at this time
- Network Card: 100 Mbit NIC with access to ATG IP addresses
- Modem: Recommend a 4 or 8 multi-port modem with PCI or PCI-express interface. Number of modem ports driven by number of ATGs with modems and desired response time. Recommended that ATG with modems have a dedicated phone line.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 or 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008 (cannot use SQL Express!)
- Microsoft SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Microsoft Internet Information Services 6.0 or 7.0 with 6.0 compatibility components
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Software Service Agreement
All Inform.NET licenses will require an annual Software Service Agreement. This annual agreement is included in the site license price of the initial purchase. This agreement allows the customer access to technical support from Veeder-Root. Additionally, the customer will receive any updates, patches and releases automatically and at no extra charge.
- This agreement is auto-renewed annually and will be invoiced at 20% of initial purchase price after the first year.
- Customers have the option to cancel the Software Service Agreement after the first year.
- If Veeder-Root does not approve the end-user’s credit application, the maintenance agreement will be terminated by Veeder-Root after the first year.
See attached Inform.NET datasheet for system hardware and software requirements and ATG hardware and software revision requirements.
See attached readme PDF file that must be provided to the customer prior to selling Inform.NET.
See Bulk Load File Format PDF